Massage Therapy Etiquette.
Our Cancellation Policy is part of the terms of trade under which we operate and you agree to when you make a booking. Like a Doctor and Patient, ethical boundaries apply for Massage Therapists and clients, along with business Terms & Conditions. We are Massage Therapist and Client. So please take a few minutes to read through prior to your appointment.
• First appointment: arrive 5-10 mins early to complete the Consultation Form.
• Ongoing Appointments: please arrive on time.
• Early arrivals: Our door may be locked, knock gently and give your therapist time to finish up what they are doing. We stick to schedule, so please don’t leave. If our door is open and you arrive early, take a seat and relax until your therapist is ready for your booking time. If we can accommodate an early start, your appointment time is still the same. Otherwise, we will start your massage appointment at the time you are booked for.
• Running late: please text 027 380 2703 ASAP. Late arrival appointments start and end on booked time, not arrival time, full charge applies. Therefore please Consider traffic & parking when booking your appointment, to ensure you do not miss out on your time.
• We love a chat. You’re welcome to sit, restore & sip water post massage for a short while. We need to stick to our schedule, which may be outside of our clinic, so please respect your therapist’s time and other clients that may be after you.
• If your therapist has to cancel on the day, we ensure you receive a free upgrade on your rescheduled appointment. If you are a no-show or cancel on the day, your therapist may have travelled especially for your appointment, or someone else may have wanted that appointment time and missed out. Either way, we need to ensure Our Time is covered appropriately for your decision to forgo your appointment/need to cancel, so please be aware of our Cancellation Policy.
• Cancellation Policy: Please provide 24 hours notice cancellation or to reschedule a booking. If 24-12 hours notice is provided, 50% fee may be charged. In the case of gift vouchers, the voucher time reduces by half. Less than 12 hours notice and NO SHOWS will result in 100% full fee charge, payment within 7 days of appointment via bank deposit, with invoice after 7 days/penalty fees applied, gift vouchers will be voided.
Please note: Our service is not a Sexual Therapy service. We are Trained & Qualified Massage Therapists. Any Sexual Behaviour from a client/potential client will be referred to the NZ Police.