Looking for a wellness solution for your staff? With over 17 years experience in providing corporate massage around Auckland and the North Shore, our team understands the different ways a workplace can impact the body and mind.
Ensuring the safety and health of your staff is a priority, we specifically do not massage to routine, as we respect that each staff member may require a different focus to the next.
Regular on-site massage allows your staff to feel appreciated, encouraging a healthy work environment where their mind body health is acknowledged by management .
We provide onsite massage:
- Massage chair – full clothed
- Massage table – fully or partially clothed
All we require is a small space to set up, to ensure your staff have full privacy throughout their massage session. Your massage therapist can visit weekly, fortnightly or once a month.
We believe the best minimum time for an onsite chair massage is 15 mins, starting at $20. Our chair massage can be as long as 30 mins. Table massage can be from 15min to 60 mins, starting at $21.50. These are standard prices, however may vary depending on your location. A quote can be provided for one-off Workplace Wellness/event days.
Companies may chose to pay the entire amount or partial subsidise (tax health deductable), or simply allow their staff the time off for their massage. Companies will be invoiced. For staff direct payments, staff can prepay via direct debit, or we have fastpay eftpost available. There is no call out fee to central Auckland/North Shore locations. Minimum time is 2 hours fully booked.
Why chose Integral Massage?
- We’ve been providing corporate massage since 2001, one of the first providers in the country. Our team is qualified, experienced and passionate about providing quality onsite massage.
- Our service is fully mobile in Auckland.
- We listen to you. Service is tailored to suit your needs.
- Professional, private, client-centric and knowledgable about workplace massage-specific health advice.
- We work with the specific requirements of each staff.
- We ask all staff members to complete a health consultation prior to their first appointment, to ensure their personal health requirements and contraindications are looked after.
Contact us to discuss your workplace requirements.